CCTV can be used in a number of different ways to protect your home and businesses.
You may wish have external, visible cameras put outside your premises to record what is going on and to deter vandals and burglars.
You can have cameras installed internally to provide extra protection for your staff and premises.
You could even have them set up for remote viewing so that you can see what is going on in your business whenever you want from wherever you are in the world.
All our CCTV systems are fully compliant with the highest industry standards and regulations. Please contact us for more information and a free quotation.
We will supply and fit the latest technology in intruder alarms to protect your home and business.
There are a variety of intruder alarm packages to choose from, and each can be tailored to best meet your security needs. All are fully compliant with the highest industry standards and regulations.
- A wired or wireless system.
- Contacts on doors and windows to detect intruders before they’ve even entered your property.
- Internal infra-red passives with pet-friendly motion detection.
- Systems that provide immediate notifications of intrusion, fire, or both.
- System event reports sent directly to you, or to a monitoring station for round the clock protection.
- We also provide maintenance contracts on new installations & existing systems (even if not installed by us).
Please contact us for more information and a free quotation.
Access systems allow you to control who is allowed to enter your building and when. Whether you have one door or mulitple doors to protect we employ the latest technology to keep you and your buildings secure.
Choose from a variety of systems, including:
- Entry phone systems.
- Token controlled doors, where tokens can be issued to allow access (and easily barred from the system if lost).
- Pin controlled doors, where codes can be issued and changed as often as needs be.
- Doors set to lock or unlock at designated times.
- Flexible control over access, i.e. giving full access to all areas to some and access to only certain areas to others.
- Video technology.
All our access systems are fully compliant with the highest indus try standards & regula tions. Please contact us for more information & a free quotation.
Our first port of call is to come over and discuss with you exactly what you want. We will talk you through each potential solution and let you know the costs involved up front, that way we can help meet your budget as well as your needs.
When you are happy with what we have discussed, we’ll put together a quote for you detailing everything that we have agreed.
In the event of an alarm activation at your property in your absence, we will attend the site and deal with all alarm issues. We’ll take the necessary steps required to re-secure your property should a break-in or criminal damage occur.
Please click here to learn more about our Keyholding Services.
We make sure your fire alarm system is fit for purpose and legally compliant while protecting your your business and more importantly, your employees.
If you have five or more full-time employees, then the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) order 2005 makes it legally binding that someone must be responsible for reducing the risk of fire in your premises and ensuring everyone inside can escape safely. This could, among other things, identify a need for a fire alarm system, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.
Did You Know
Landline Connection – We can connect your alarm to your Landline, and set it to text up to four mobile numbers if the alarm is activated, from just £45 + VAT.